Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Voice Thread
I really liked doing the voice thread activity. I have to admit I had to write a script before I made the recording. I sounds like I say umm a lot. I can see that voice thread could be used multiple ways to get students involved in a classroom activity. Voice Thread would be neat to use in Trig or Pre-Cal and the photo pose a problem that would have to be solved by using mathematics, like the spray of a water fountain that was spraying onto a roadway instead of it's pool and students could tell how to solve the problem by reducing pressure and what math calculations would have to take place to ensure the correct trajectory of the fountain spray. With this plan the ISTE/NETS that most line up would be Critical Thinking and Problem Solving. The students weren't collaborating through the Voice Thread but presenting a proposal for solving the problem presented. Maybe it is a collaboration tool. It would depend on how you used it I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment