Friday, September 10, 2010
Learning Styles
I feel that I learn the most easiest by reading. But it is also nice to see something demonstrated. When I go to a continuing education training and the person is talking about how to implement a new teaching technique I just can follow that. But if the presenter shows me how to do it through an actual simulation of the technique as it would be presented to the students then I am able to follow and understand that. Many times when I talk to people in person or on the telephone, as soon as the conversion is over I can't remember anything that I was just discussing with the other person. I can't really follow the spoken word. So, when I ask for directions and they are told to me, it's totally useless, because I can't remember any of it. I would say I learn most by reading, demonstration, visual and aural last. From the VARK questionnaire my score for reading/writing is a 7, next kinesthetic 6, visual is a 5 and aural scores a 2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment