Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Google Profile / Google Reader

I feel a little lost right now. I am not sure how to proceed with the google reader. I worked on it twice now. I will have to look at it again tomorrow. So, today I found some feeds to follow about Trigonometry. I always have a bit of difficulty getting Trig up and going. My students seem so confused when this course begins. It's truly like teaching a foreign language. I followed that Wolfram feed. I have used Wolfram before to illustrate proofs in class. But, Wolfram seems very advanced, higher level college level concepts. I understand most of it but it's definitely beyond high school juniors. I am not sure how to share feeds with others. I don't think I have any friends. An RSS feed is a Really Simple Syndication. It’s a feed of multiple sources that contain the same or related topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment